viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

History

For my family is not very big part of my breast, but even so is my family is everything to me because they are who supported me in all them that love me and that whateverhappens you will always be by my side supporting me no matter what they say to the other people or something else.
may not be a family who has money but if we are a very close family that loves above all else. We only offer I can not ask a god but always be with my family and to high in the sky take care of my grandfather rests in peace now.
For my family is the most important of all and always want to be with them.

Could have many more things on it like when they met my great-grandparents, mygrandparents, my parents etc etc but it feels like a lot of things and then apart, theres noway to remember so much history being that because some members of my family no longer are with us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario